Friday, June 10, 2011

Night Lights

Camera Motion * 6/9/11--9:16 PM * 4 sec * f 3.5 * Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Instead of moving my camera around to paint with the colors, I just zoomed in and out with my lense to create a blurred effect with the lights. I like how it turned out! I had to use content aware to get rid of a few of the tags that are on the guitars and then rebuild a guitar head using the stamp tool. Then I increased the blues and greens and the overall saturation.

Blurred Lights * 6//9/2011--9:05 PM * 8 sec * f 4.5 * Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Tripod * I set my camera up on a tripod and got this shot after playing with the shutter speed a few times. Then, I cropped it and used content aware to get rid of some of the annoying loud signs in the background. I brought up the saturation and increased the blacks to bring more focus on the streaming line.



Light Sketching * 6/9/2011--9:37 PM * 8 sec * f 3.5 *  Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Tripod * I had my husband go by the large puddle of water in our driveway and draw a fish while I took the picture. You couldn't see him very much but I needed to edit out his white shoes, so I used the stamp and healing tools to do that. Then I turned it black and white and masked out the grass and half of the water that was blue.

 
Light Painting * 6/9/2011--9:44 PM * 10 sec * f 3.5 * Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Tripod * Had my husband paint the wreath and then spell out home. Then, I had to take it into photoshop to create a more even light by painting black over certain parts. Then I increased the saturation and added a warm sepia blending mode over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How about some constructive criticism?