Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fine Art


"Bloom" * 6/3/2011--12:40 PM * 1/250 * f 5.6 * Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Brought it into camera raw and filled in the blacks a little and increased the saturation and clarity.

Used the tutorial in the book to complete the fine art template. I placed the picture in and really liked the effect that it gave to the flowers. I don't have a signature stamp, so I just added text at the bottom and matched the color with the flower.


I just took this picture the other day and didn't think that it would be a great prospect for my fine art template, but I really do love it. I saized the photo down to fit in but sill had to configure an arrangement that would look best. I like how it looks like a painting.
**JUST NOTICED THE QUOTE IS WRONG ON HERE! IT SHOULD SAY, "Steam is no stronger than it was a hundred years ago but it is put to better use." **
 
"Steaming" * 6/9/11--8:20 PM * 1/160 * f 5.6 *Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT * Tripod * This picture was originally meant to be an hdr but didn't want the watermark because I don't have the program yet. I brought it in to camera raw and played with the saturation and colors. Then, brought it into photoshop and cropped the bottom and added a photo filter: film grain.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're learning some amazing stuff in your class! You're doing a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

How about some constructive criticism?