Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo Contest Entry: Endurance

"Endure to the End" * 6/3/2011--1:03 PM * Omaha, Nebraska * f/5.6 * 1/60 * Canon E'OS DIGITAL REBEL XT *I put the camera on the floor and listened for the focus "beep" and shot it. It took me a few times but I got a great focus. I took the photo into Camera Raw and increased the blacks and decreased the exposure. I used an adjustment brush on the tears in her shoes.

This submission was for the photography contest in the Photographics Society. I chose to enter this contest because I liked having a theme to the contest. I went on vacation to Nebraska, my mission, and searched to find a picture that would work. I starred at this sisters shoes and knew that it would be a great shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about some constructive criticism?